Research and Collaboration Cell
The cell is established in 2019-2020. In-charge of the cell is Dr. G. A. Bhalerao and member is Dr. K. M. Rajabhoj.
To Promote Research Culture in the College.
- Organized and Assist the department to organise National and International Conference, seminar / Workshop / Workshop on their subjects
- To raise funds for research activity of the college.
- Encourage the teacher to publish research paper and book.
- Motivate the teacher to complete their Ph. D work.
- Motivated the teacher to become Ph. D guide.
- Conducted research activity for Students and encourage them.
- Conduct Collaborative activities for research, Faculty.