An Alumni association brings former students together to maintain a connection with their college and fellow students. The college has Alumni Association named as WAMA in S. S. Girls’ College Gondia in 2003-04. It has been functioning for many years as a supportive and mentor unit of the college. The alumni Association of our college has been actively working to meet the objective of being a bridge between alumni and the institute. Alumni of our college contributed both financial and nonfinancial help over the year in growth and development of the college students. Two Meeting of the alumni body are regularly conducted in each session. Such Alumni group often support new alumni.
Objectives of Alumni Association:-
- To provide platform and Friendly Association between Alumni and Regular students.
- To conduct academic meets such as workshop, lectures etc.
- To get valuable experience of alumni to present students.
- To create strong volunteer pipeline between students and Institute.
- Alumni are the most effectives connection between jobs and opportunities beyond campus.
- To encourage close relationship among the alumni themselves and provide resources and networking opportunities.
- Alumni Association can help students and give back to their college.
- Brings former students together to maintain a connection with their college and fellow graduate students.
- To show and affection towards their former graduate students.
- To organized events ,and raise funds for the organization.
- To organized meeting during the session.
|Sr. No.||Name||Position held||Qualification||Designation at their workplace|
|1||Ms. Mamta Agarwal||President||B.Sc., L.L.B. B.Ed., B.P.Ed||Ex. Principal|
|2||Mrs. Swati Varma||Secretary||B.A.||Entrepreneur|
|3||Mrs. Priyanka Borkar||Treasurer||M.A. B.Ed||Entrepreneur|
|4||Mrs. ArchanaAmbule||Member||M.A. B.Ed. SET||Assistant Professor C.H.B.|
|5||Mrs. Rani Sharma||Member||B.A.||House Maker|
|6||MsRituTurkar||Member||B.A. M.A. B.Ed NET||Assistant Professor C.H.B.|
|7||Ad. Meena Bhowate||Member||M.A. L.L.B||Advocate|
|8||Ms. Madura Rajput||Member||B.Sc.||Entrepreneur|
Registration Link – Click here for Registration
Feedback Link- Click here for Feedback Form
Alumni Activities Table
(2017-18 to 2021-22)
|Sr. No||Name of the Event||Date of Event||Name of Alumni|
|1||Personal Hygiene in Menstrual Cycle||04/01/22||Mrs. Pooja Yadav- Chandravansi|
|1||Beautician course with the help of Department of Fashion design S. S. Girls’ College Gondia.||28/09/2019||Yogita Dhomne Swati Varma|
|2||Information about Traditional vegetable||07/08/19||Tejeshwari Tembhare|
|1||Lecture by Reena Chouhan with the help of Alumni||08/09/2018||Dr. Gokula Bhalerao|
|2.||Lecture on Women empowerment on the occasion of “ Internation Mahila Divas”||08/03/2019||Ad. Shabana Ansari Ad. Veena Bajpai|
|3||Training for Mehendi Making on Hand||08/ 02/2019||Yogita Dhomne|
|Session 2017- 18|
|1.||Bottle Paintion||28/09/2017||Barkha Bhojwani|
|2.||Paaydan (Door Mat)||20/12/2017||Kirti Mahadule|
|3.||Best out of Waste||20/01/2018||Barkha Bhojwani|
|4||Handicraft Making Training by Alumni (six day training programme)||7/03/ 2018 To 12/03/2018||Disha Gedam , Kirti Mahadule and other Alumni|